Carolyn’s Garden

Carolyn’s Garden

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

More from TerraBella

When we shared our sketches yesterday, I had one more in the middle of my sketchbook. One of the buildings is called "Nest". It's exclusively for the bride and her party. A quiet place for them to rest before the ceremony.
Steps leading up to the porch and what I discovered in "Nest"

I didn't post this one yesterday because I had an idea!
Two reasons I didn't post my pencil sketch from yesterday:
  1. I had an idea! I thought I might have fun using my watercolor pencils (which were at home) and couldn't wait to try them on this subject.....it's so curvilinear!
  2. It was only a scribble of a pencil sketch and needed color. (Besides, I got an extra 15 minutes from the sketchers before we shared our work and I had to choose. I decided to finish the color on the Airstream.)

Nest Eggs-Original watercolor by Michele Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment